Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Depature

Hello my friends, this is the first installment in what I hope will be an enlightening and entertaining way of following my trip to Kenya. I will aim to post a message and some photos at least weekly, but as most of you know communication is not a strong point so forgive me! I am finally all packed and ready to leave for my flight, and now all that is left are some goodbyes. Love you all, hope you have a wonderful three months in New Zealand while I am away and I will write again soon!

6 comments:

Daniel Kyles said...

Cool! looking forward to hearing how it goes :)

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome time Chlo! God bless, travel safe and take care. Can't wait to read the next instalment
Love and hugs, Mum and Dad xxx

Unknown said...

I sort of feel like i should be saying good bye too! You will be in my part of the world after 28 good hours of travelling....emirates got tonnes of good movies though so should keep you entertained! will be at the aiport 1450 hours! cant wait to share your african adventure with you!
and to your family and friends back in NZ,...i promise to keep an eye on chlo ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe. Sounds amazing! Have a great time :-) In 3 months I'll be doing the same thing! Small matter of exams first tho...

Anonymous said...

yay Chloe!! Keep us posted - can't wait to hear all :) xxxJulia

Anonymous said...

Hey fruity! hope you have a great time :) God bless & take care, looking forward to your blogs.
Much love, Alo xo